- Orders over £60 – FREE Delivery within 3-5 days
- Orders under £60 – £3.00 Delivery within 3-5 days
- Express Next Business Day Delivery: £6.00
- Orders over £150 – FREE Delivery within 5-7 working days.
- Orders under £150 – £15 Delivery within 5-7 working days.
International orders may require duty paid to be paid on delivery by the customer, depending on the country being shipped to. This is not included in the purchase or shipping price.
International orders may be delivered by various couriers depending on destination and will require a signature.
If the recipient is not able to sign for and accept the delivery it will be available for redelivery for 7 days. If the recipient does not rearrange the delivery within this timeframe the parcel will be returned to the UK. If customer requests further re-delivery this will be charged at £15. Alternatively, the customer will be refunded the order value.
Items are insured during the time they are in transit until they are delivered. A signature is required for all items delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased products passes to you. Signature of any person at the delivery address is sufficient to prove delivery and the passing of risk in the products to you.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product we will be happy to offer you a refund, exchange or replacement. This service must be requested within 14 days of delivery and the item must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please note that orders for personalised, bespoke or made-to-order items cannot be cancelled after the order is confirmed and payment has been taken.
Returning an item
Please follow the steps below:
1) Obtain a Returns Authorisation Number by emailing us at [email protected] within 14 days of receipt of your order. Alternatively you may call us on +44 (0) 1209 705162 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
2) All items must not have been worn and must be in its original condition.
3) All UK orders must be returned, via any UK Post Office, in their original packaging using the Royal Mail Special Delivery service and paid for by the customer.
4) All International orders must be returned using a tracked service and paid for by the customer.
Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to the customer damaged or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 6 months after delivery. All items returned as faulty will be inspected and any items deemed to be subject to fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty.
We are only able to exchange faulty items for the same item subject to availability. If you wish to exchange, please advise us when requesting a Returns Authorisation Number.
Where possible items may be repaired but only where such items are deemed faulty and repairable. Repairs do not come with any guarantees. To return a faulty item please follow the steps above.
Refunds to you will be made within 14 days of receipt of the returned goods. All undamaged, correctly returned products will be credited to the original purchase payment source including sales taxes for all EU country shipments. International customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable for shipments outside the EU. We shall have the right to charge any costs of recovery of the goods in the event of any failure to return goods to us within the stipulated time limits, even though validly cancelled.
Uzma Bozai will not accept returns for any items that have been worn and / or had tags removed.
Please note that we don’t accept liability for returned goods if you do not return them to us via a carrier who provides insurance and proof of delivery.
Please see the terms and conditions on our website uzmabozai.com for more information.