Did you see the fabulous Zoe Ball wearing her sequined Dancing Shoes sweatshirt on BBC’s Strictly It Takes Two this week?
Now’s your chance to win your very own Dancing Shoes sweatshirt. To enter, simply follow these 3 steps!
1) Follow us on instagram
2) Like our competition post of the Dancing shoes photo on Instagram (the one which looks like this):
3) In the comments on instagram (below the competition post), tell us why you’d like to win & tag 3 friends you love to go dancing with.
When to Enter and Who can Enter
Winner will be drawn at random and announced on Sunday 28th October at 8pm with the winner receiving their prize in December. For full T’s and C’s visit our website.
1. The competition opens on Saturday 20th October 2018 at 7pm and closes at 7pm on Sunday 28th October 2018.
2. Entrants can enter at any point between these dates.
3. Entrants can only enter once.
4. The competition is only open to UK residents.
5. Automated or bulk entries from third parties will be disqualified.
6. Employees of Uzma Bozai or associated businesses may not take part in this competition.
1. The prize is an Uzma Bozai Dancing Shoes sweatshirt in your size (sizes XS (8) – XXL(18) available). The prize will be shipped to you in December – shipping date to be confirmed.
2. The prize is as stated and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash, goods or services.
Data Protection and Publicity
1. The winner consents to basic information (instagram/Twitter/Facebook user name) being disclosed on Uzma Bozai channels if you win any prizes in the competition.
2. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. By entering the competition, you agree that Uzma Bozai may contact you in relation to the competition.
3. Competition winners will be contacted by Uzma Bozai by Instagram Direct Message. You must provide accurate contact details on notification or the prize may be offered to someone else.
1. The competition will be run and the prize will be awarded at Uzma Bozai’s sole discretion. Uzma Bozai’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.